Tuesday 23 October 2018

•´¸.•*´¨✯¸.•´¸.•*´¨✯ BOOK REVIEW• ´¸.•*´¨✯ ¸.•*¨•´¸✯ ¸.•*¨


CATACOMBS

by Addison Cain


•´¸.•*´¨)✯ ¸.•*¨) •´¸.•*´¨)✯ ¸.•*¨) 




My Review - 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟


This is so dark, so very dark and please note the category it is in. There is no sweet ending to be had here, no redemption, no joy.

This is a wonderful tale that takes you down the rabbit hole of depravity, evil and terror. It held me mesmerised by its intricate beauty, whist igniting my anxiety and flooding my soul with horror. 

It's a twisty tale that left me with many questions, though these were questions mainly of my own making. Was Pearl better of without her memories? Was she happier when she allowed Darian to win?





This has it's erotic moments, it has it's dubious consent moments and it has its endless moments filled with eternal desolation. It isn't an easy read, it most certainly isn't a romantic read, don't expect an easy ending, don't expect rainbows, unicorns and a supposedly dark hero who turns into a romantic sap the moment he meets the heroine.

Do expect a far from heroic, very obsessed and incredibly evil character whose fixation on the heroine leads her to a very dark place. Expect erotic darkness, an amazing short story and an ending that will be everything you want and also everything you totally hate all wrapped up in the sheer f**ked-up-ness that is the hallmark of this amazing author.






SYNOPSIS

“There is no God for you but me. There is no heaven waiting for you. I own your soul and your body. I own your mind. I am your life and your only reason for existence.”

Catacombs is a tale of pure horror featuring the ruling vampire lord and his captive Treasure. Be warned.



AMAZON - https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07JL78CVL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment - they make my day x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.