Friday 4 January 2019

HAPPY NEW YOU



HAPPY NEW YOU is one book written by 11 romantic comedy authors and it releases on January 8th. It's a friends-to-lovers romcom that's all about resolutions, body positivity and changing your life for the better.



Happy New You 





AUTHORS: Jami Albright Ceri Grenelle Nikky Kaye
Laura Lee, Elizabeth Lynx Author, Karen Marie (Mya Martin), Cassie-Ann L. Miller, Marika Ray, Brenda St John Brown, writer, Sylvie Stewart & Julia Wolf





Genre: Contemporary Romance 
Release Date Jan 8th









Synopsis 

10 Resolutions. 2 Friends. 1 Shot At Love
I’ll admit, having nine New Year's resolutions makes me twitchy. After all, I’m Allison Gottlieb; overthinker, overachiever, hot mess extraordinaire. I’ve spent my entire life trying to be the best but for some reason, I’ve always fallen short. When a near meltdown (and maybe too much champagne) lands me in front of an old friend, things finally start looking up.


If Mateo Ramirez, personal trainer, self-discipline junkie, and the Internet’s favorite smoothie-making underwear model, offers to help you, you say yes. We haven't seen each other in years but if anyone can help me turn my life around, it’s him. His smokin’ hot body is cold, hard proof of that.




Don’t judge me; I’m a lawyer. I like proof. A lot.

Mateo promises to test my limits and help me face my fears. He’s even feeding my neurosis by giving me that wonderfully even-numbered tenth resolution. But what I don’t know is that, in the midst of helping me check each item off my agenda, he has some resolutions of his own. And they all lead to one thing: becoming more than friends.






Eleven romantic comedy authors have teamed up to bring you Happy New You, a sexy, funny, heartwarming story about friendship, perseverance, and finding love in this crazy thing we call life. Oh, and the magic of onesie pajamas.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment - they make my day x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.