Sunday 9 December 2018

.:~*BOOK REVIEW*~:. REDEMPTION by Measha Stone

REDEMPTION

A CHRISTMAS NOVELLA

by Measha Stone


¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨) ¸.•´


Santa has a special unit of elves dedicated to those on the naughty list. I'm one of them. My name's Adam, and Celeste has been assigned to me. I have three days to show her the error of her ways and help her redeem herself before she's marked permanently Naughty.




She'll fight me, she'll struggle, but in the end I will win. Even if I have to use every implement in my arsenal, Celeste will find her way to the nice list.





¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨) ¸.•´




My Review - 5 stars




This is one really fun, steamy and perfect for the season romance. It's a fairly quick read but I still managed to feel a connection to both Celeste and Adam. They were nicely rounded characters and Celeste in particular had hidden depths. 



It was a very much a story of insta-love, but with it's over all light-hearted feel that wasn't a problem. Particularly not when the chemistry between Adam and Celeste was hot enough to melt my kindle. There was even a nice little bit of pet play, some angst and a back story added in for good measure.




I'm not sure how the author managed to pack so much into such a quick read, but she has. This is a wonderful story to get you in the festive mood.



¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨) ¸.•´

¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨) ¸.•´



Ratings

5 stars - This is a book I will not forget and would definitely read again.

4 stars - I really enjoyed this book, I might not read it again but I would definitely recommend it to others.

3 stars - This story was good but either forgettable or just very typical of its genre.

2 stars - Whilst the book was readable I either didn't enjoy parts of the plot or just could not connect to the main characters.

1 star - This is a book I simply could not finish for reasons listed in the review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment - they make my day x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.