Sunday 16 December 2018

BOOK REVIEW - 5 STAR READ

Becoming His Pet
(Owned and Protected #5)

by Measha Stone



•*¨)☆♡¸.•*´¨)☆♡¸.•*´¨)☆♡ 






My Review - 5 stars


I FLOVED this book. It was super steamy and had some delicious hints of dubious-consent. It isn't dark per se, since Greg was a 'good' guy just trying to keep Nora safe, but he also has quite a wicked side too. Did I mention it's very sexy? My word it definitely got me all hot and bothered.



I never thought pet play was my thing but what Greg did with a bit gag and reigns? Hot damn that revved my engines! Nora was fantastic too, she was so feisty and strong and that made her submission all the more stunning. I totally fell in love with this couple and their chemistry was palpable.


It was soooo good I read this in one sitting. A one sit reading that meant I read very late (or early depending on your point of view) on a work day night. It won't be for all, with it's strong themes of domination and also it's humiliation play, but if you don't mind those in a book then I highly recommend this gem.


•*¨)☆♡¸.•*´¨)☆♡¸.•*´¨)☆♡ 




Synopsis

Get flowers. That’s all I was supposed to do. Seemed easy enough, but as I would soon see, nothing involving Nora would be easy.

Within five minutes of meeting her, we run for our lives. She’s not overly informative, but I know she’s in danger. Keeping her safe would be easier if she would tell me the whole truth, tell me exactly what we’re running from. 



But I know how to get her to be honest. I know how to show her who’s in charge. She’s more willingly than she knows, and in the end I’ll get what I want. And she’ll have what she needs.

The danger is right on our heels, but we’ll keep each other safe. And while we’re fighting off the bad guys, she’s changing, she’s learning. She’s becoming my pet.




•*¨)☆♡¸.•*´¨)☆♡¸.•*´¨)☆♡ 







•*¨)☆♡¸.•*´¨)☆♡¸.•*´¨)☆♡ 


Ratings

5 stars - This is a book I will not forget and would definitely read again.

4 stars - I really enjoyed this book, I might not read it again but I would definitely recommend it to others.

3 stars - This story was good but either forgettable or just very typical of its genre.

2 stars - Whilst the book was readable I either didn't enjoy parts of the plot or just could not connect to the main characters.

1 star - This is a book I simply could not finish for reasons listed in the review.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment - they make my day x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.