Wednesday 19 August 2015

Continuing the Photo Scavenger Hunt

I have added to my haul of photos for the scavenger hunt hosted by Rhinda.  I still have some to find but the summer isn't over yet. :)

 
#4 People playing a board game or card game


My DD and OH playing pontoon. 





#7 A turtle


 
 
 


I thought this would require a substitute item until I helped my daughter pack for our week away.







#8 Someone plugged into social media

 
My DD snapchatting and listening to music.



#11 A cellular tower or television satellite dish




Not the best of photos, I grabbed this whilst driving through Nottingham (my Husband was the one at the wheel - I was just a passenger)
 







13 A merry-go-round or carousel




Snapped on my phone whilst out shopping.





and last (for the moment) but not least

#14 A traffic signal



Grabbed on the same journey through Nottingham to visit my DH's 102 year old Nana







I only have a few left to get (some I already have photos of but they are so bad I would like to get a better shot)

thanks as always for joining me

Louise x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment - they make my day x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.