Sunday 16 August 2015

What I did on my holidays...

In primary at the start of a new school year the tradition used to be to write about what you had done during the summer break.  So if I still had to do that it would involve blogging (hopefully something I will keep up once I am back at work) and scrapbooking. 
There has also been lots of cleaning, tidying, washing etc. but who wants to think about that?

Here are two pages I have recently made.  I ordered a set of 8 x 12 photos simply ages ago (they were on a super duper cheap offer), but of course they are still waiting to be used - go on how many of us rarely venture larger than 6x4?

And no wonder the lack of space made this very difficult and I still feel it is lacking in embellishments - I may dig out my trusty old sizzix machine and add a few die-cuts etc. to it.


I think it could do with a few circular elements to break up the lines.

I am much happier with this page, made using the remains of an old Quirky Kit Lite (carrot cake muffin)There are always papers or embellishments in the kit that I would never have bought - and yet I find myself using (and loving) every last scrap.

 
 
 
 
 

I always try to get a nice photo of my three kids together but they have other ideas!  I guess I just have to love the pictures  silly faces, daft grins and all!

As usual the photos are from last year (although I have scrapped some from January this year!) one day my ability to produce pages will catch up with my photo taking!

Louise x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment - they make my day x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.