Saturday 29 August 2015

This may be the last time, well for a few weeks anyway

Before you get over excited I'm not talking about my blogging, just in sharing layouts.  

Several weeks ago I seemed to be running low on photos to scrap.  Well done me, or so I thought.... I just found loads of photos I had put in divided protectors waiting to be scrapped.

But as I had forgotten their existence I did a trawl through my digital photos to chose some for printing.  I also decided to get some older photos printed out and as like to use 2 or 3 on a layout I edited 2 onto a 6 x 4 photo.

I have been using the fab sketches over on ScrapMuch? this month - I hope I get the chance to use them next month too.  I loved the clean lines of the sketch and chose 2 of the very old photos to use.

I had to jiggle the placement of the journaling due to my title taking up the original space, other than that I kept very much to the sketch.


These are photos from 2006 and I just can't believe how little my 3 used to be!  At the time the boys seemed so grown up.  I used a mishmash of papers - the chevron background was from a 6x6 pad, I hid the join between papers with the embellishment cluster!  I used my Jen Hadfield Pebbles die set to cut the polaroid frame, chevron arrows and hearts, and stamped then cut out the 'heart' this arrow.  I even sprayed the paper with mist (as in the sketch) despite not having a good track record with this :)

I have had to photograph the page in poor light so it doesn't look its best but I am trying to hit the entry deadline!

Thanks for taking the time to visit me.

Louise x

6 comments:

  1. This page is fabulous, love those bright patterns and the large title and adorable photos! Thank you for joining us at ScrapMuch?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant page, love all the colour :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous layout! Love the colours, the cluster down at the right corner and the photos of your beautiful kids. Thank you for joining us at ScrapMuch?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great layout and I love to get older pictures scrapped. I've been doing some of that myself lately.
    Great take on the sketch and thanks for joining us at "Scrap Much?!"

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this layout, the bright colours and the mixing of alphas are wonderful!!! Thank you for playing with us at ScrapMuch?

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous page! I love your title!! Thanks for sharing with us at ScrapMuch?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment - they make my day x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.