Friday 21 August 2015

All at Sea

My son's were most disgruntled when their younger sister got to go kayaking on the Y6 school trip.  There had been too much rain, making it unsafe when they went on the same trip.

So when we found somewhere hiring kayaks (and at a reasonable price) whilst on holiday, they jumped at the chance to have a go.



Infact they enjoyed it so much we went back 2 days later and hired them again.

 
 
I recently got some photos of the holiday printed off and this sketch over at Boys Rule was just perfect for using some of them.
 
 
 
This is my interpretation of it.  I am pleased with the resulting LO and will use this sketch again.
 



 
I added washi to the top of a PL journaling card and then edged it with a notebook effect punch.  I also punched the circle and star.  Title is a mix of alpha's and a stamped '@'.
 

I also managed to use up (stash bust) more of my old papers - always a bonus.


Louise x

1 comment:

  1. Great page, perfect colours and fun stitching! Thank you for joining us at Boys Rule!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment - they make my day x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.