Friday 30 December 2016

Thief: A Second Chance Romance - Arriving January 9th!




I can't wait for the 9th of January when 'Thief' by Aubrey Irons will be re-released.  Check out the cover below.




Here's my review of Sinner, another book in the Shelter Harbor series.


I thoroughly enjoyed reading this book.  It was full of heat, conflict and humour.  

This is written from both POV's, which worked well, as both main characters grew during the story.  I didn't feel that decisions were 'out of character' because we had seen the thoughts and feelings that led to them being made.

The story had good pace, was written in a very easy to read style and had some amazing characters.  Not all were nice but they were all interesting and rounded.  The dialogue was natural and the two main characters were not only likable but also believable.

My only issue was Eva saying 'oh my God' as often as she did.  A girl raised in such a religious household wouldn't say it.  Unless this was the author showing us the fire and independence hidden inside Eva.  My apologies to the author if this is the case, but I'm not great at analysing literature.

Overall this was a fun and engaging read.  I cared about Rowan (swoon) and Eva.  I got frustrated, at times, by Eva (but her decisions reflected her upbringing) and really wanted them to be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment - they make my day x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.