Tuesday 21 March 2017

Dirty Neighbor by Vivian Connollley

I haven't read any work by this author before but was kindly gifted an arc of Dirty Neighbor.  First of all whilst 'Dirty' seems to be popular to have in a book title at the moment, this wasn't of that genre of bad boy, sleazy story.  It was actually a really fun and fairly light-hearted read,




Dirty Neighbor by Vivian Connelly

My rating: 4.5 of 5 stars

I loved this fun and flirty read, with its little touches of humour woven throughout. The pace is good, the plot flowed nicely and there are some wonderful characters.

Olivia and Jonathon make a very likeable heroine and hero. The chemistry between them was believable and I loved Olivia's habit of annoying Jonathon by shortening his name.

This is a very pleasant and enjoyable book that is easy to read and kept me entertained from start to finish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment - they make my day x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.