Monday 2 January 2017

Tia Lewis is releasing Hitman's Duology

The Hitman’s Duology Series
TheHitmansDuology.jpg

By: Tia Lewis
Genre: Dark Romance
Release Date: January 2nd, 2017
Hosted By: Chance Promotions


SYNOPSIS

I'm a hard, ruthless, and brutal killer… but I'm not letting her go.
I'm the most feared man in South Boston. I've earned the title and the nickname 'The Animal'.
Women think it's because I'm wild in bed, and one night with me and they'd f*cking know it.

But there's a darker reason for my reputation ... I think nothing about ending a life. Feelings are a luxury I can't afford.

Until her.

____________

I don't do emotions. I don't talk about my past. And I certainly don't fall in love.

At least until I rescued Tess.

I never thought I'd fall for a woman like her - blonde, beautiful, petite and with mesmerizing blue eyes that see right into my tainted soul.

But when she's threatened, my protective instincts kick into overdrive.

She's mine. She belongs to me.

bundle (1).png
* * *

The Hitman's Duology contains both The Hitman's Possession and The Hitman's Property, as well as a bonus 20k word novella called 'Til Death: The Hitman's Bride.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment - they make my day x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.