Tuesday 2 September 2014

#15. A juggler...

...well my DS2 [the younger by one minute one] juggles and diablo's [yes I do like to make words up] and I thought I would have to bribe him to achieve this photo in Rinda's Scavenger Hunt.  Just out of interest I looked up the definition of juggle and came across this -

Cope with by adroitly balancing (several activities): she works full time, juggling her career with raising children


Well it got me thinking a little and I decided to use a photo of the best juggler I know - my darling OH.
He juggles work [school hours and term-time only], with doing the vast majority of the cooking, ferrying the kids to their out of school activities, singing in a choir/ensemble, knowing what is going off at school and who has a trip or parents evening [and when it is], co-maintaining [another made up word?] the house with me [cleaning, chores and diy].
I don't now how I'd cope without him - I would have to employ 3 people in his place! 
So here is my #15. A juggler.

 
and he does it all so brilliantly,
 
Louise x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment - they make my day x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.