Tuesday 26 August 2014

Paper Secrets Challenge

I came across this sketch and challenge whilst blog hopping.

 

 
 
 I really liked it so decided to have a go.  This is my take on it.

 

Part of the challenge includes incorporating S W I M into the layout.

S - stickers (Simple Stories) and stamping (also 'skewwhiff' on the  washi tape!)
W - wooden heart, washi tape, words (journalling) and the letter 'w' in the title
I - inking around the paper and die cuts
M - mist (used to colour the ticket die cuts), matting behind the photos and My Minds Eye papers.

The hexagon place mat doesn't go all the way across - in fact the right hand side is made from cutting out the hidden parts on the left hand side.
 
Thanks for looking,

Louise x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment - they make my day x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.