Thursday 28 August 2014

Paper Secrets Aug 15th Challenge

I spotted this sketch challenge over at Paper Secrets and decided to have a go. 



 I had to change things a bit as my central photo was smaller than the other two.  Mine also didn't look right with pp totally across the bottom, so I changed the photo mats a little to compensate.  I also reversed the position of the embellishment clusters as my title was too large for them to work the other way.
 
 


Here is what I used

C - Cardstock background
A - Aqua patterned paper banners, Alpha stickers
M - My Minds Eye (Papers, Journal Card and Brad)
P - Punched flowers

Thanks for looking,

Louise x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment - they make my day x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.