Wednesday 27 August 2014

Merly Impressions Challenge

The current challenge over at Merly Impressions is to make a layout which features journaling to tell the story behind the photo.

You can find the challenge here and there is time to enter, the closing date is 2nd September.  I try to journal on my pages, and usually feel they aren't quite finished if I don't.

This is my entry for the challenge, as the journaling says it is a rare photo of me and my daughter together, from the days when she was more willing to pose for the camera.  I so love this photo that I can see me scrapping it more than once!



The background paper is American Crafts, and the jars were cut from another AC sheet. I inked the heart and swirl die cuts and misted the doilies, I also used part of a PL card and washi tape.  The pink and green flower was cut from mulberry paper and secured with a brad.  I am really pleased with how this page turned out, which isn't always the case for me,

Louise x

1 comment:

  1. This is such a lovely layout - the jars are my fav, but the die cuts are really nice too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment - they make my day x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.