Saturday 10 November 2018

✮ (¸.•´✶ (¸.• BOOK REVIEW ----- Geeky, Freaky, Clueless by GG Andrew ✯ ¸.•*¨)

Geeky, Freaky, Clueless

by GG Andrew


A colleagues to lovers novella.


•*¨)☆♡¸.•*´¨)☆♡¸.•*´¨)☆♡☆(¸.•¸. 





My Review - 4,5 stars

"A fun and definitely geeky read"

GG Andrew writes with such a gentle humour, whilst retaining a depth of emotion that gives you ALL the feels. Vina is the geek in this, despite what we would expect given the hero is called Phineas! 

The chemistry is hot, the angst feels real and the book is both entertaining and well written. I really felt a connection to the characters and totally believed in their romance. This is a story that I enjoyed from start to finish and I loved catching up with characters found in previous books.

This is a really good story and one that any fan of the author would love. I would also happily recommend it to those looking for a well written and fun contemporary romance.

•*¨)☆♡¸.•*´¨)☆♡¸.•*´¨)☆♡☆(¸.•¸. 

Synopsis

Phineas Harrington was Vina Penjarla's first real kiss. But when she discovers the gorgeous Brit is the new theater director she'll be working with, things get super complicated. After all, Vin knows nothing about this dating stuff. And as her attraction for the sweet and intelligent guy grows, so does her fear that he's keeping a big, dark secret.

But what if Vin has a secret of her own?


Amazon - https://www.amazon.com/Geeky-Freaky-Clueless-Halloween-Ghoulish-ebook/dp/B07JW53N27


•*¨)☆♡¸.•*´¨)☆♡¸.•*´¨)☆♡☆(¸.•¸. 

Ratings

5 stars - This is a book I will not forget and would definitely read again.

4 stars - I really enjoyed this book, I probably wouldn't read it again but I would recommend it to others.

3 stars - This story was good but either forgettable or just very typical of its genre.

2 stars - Whilst the book was readable I either didn't enjoy parts of the plot or just could not connect to the main characters.

1 star - This is a book I simply could not finish for reasons listed in the review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment - they make my day x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.