Saturday 10 November 2018

☆¸.•*(¸.•* BOOK REVIEW ------ BLOOD GLYPHS by Cari Silverwood *•.¸)*•.¸☆

BLOOD GLYPHS
by Cari Silverwood




My Review - 5 stars

"An excellent short story"


Wow this is a sexy, dark and twisted short read, full of paranormal threat and a never ending love. Despite having a very open ending (which normally drives me bonkers), I thoroughly enjoyed this tale. Whilst it left you with questions, it also gave you some little twists that allowed you to find your own answers to those questions. My ever romantic heart happily interpreted an ending that fulfilled my desires.


This is perfect for when you want to read a complete story but don't have a lot of time. It's perfect if you love dark and paranormal tales. In fact it's just perfect.






Synopsis


Where had the gun come from, or the dirt in her hair?

Climbing out of a grave was her first mistake. Falling in love again, with the same man she’d met a thousand times before, was her second.

Vengeance, Twisted Tragedy, and a Truckload of Bullets

This story contains graphic violence and adult content.










5 stars - This is a book I will not forget and would definitely read again.

4 stars - I really enjoyed this book, I probably wouldn't read it again but I would recommend it to others.

3 stars - This story was good but either forgettable or just very typical of its genre.

2 stars - Whilst the book was readable I either didn't enjoy parts of the plot or just could not connect to the main characters.

1 star - This is a book I simply could not finish for reasons listed in the review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment - they make my day x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.