Saturday 14 July 2018

TEASER - KISS MY ASH by Leddy Harper



Kiss My Ash, an all-new standalone Taboo romance by Leddy Harper is coming August 9th!




Add it to your TBR - https://bit.ly/2Ka0hzq




Ash Jenkins was the typical boy next door. Wait, who am I kidding? There was nothing typical about that boy.

He was tall, ripped, and had the voice of a man twice his age. Intelligent, sexy as sin, and barely legal.

Sent to live with his dad after getting in some trouble with the law, he was definitely someone I needed to stay away from.

But he had his sights set on me, and he didn’t try to hide it.

Did it still make me a cougar if I was the prey?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment - they make my day x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.