Thursday 10 May 2018

BOOK REVIEW ~~~ ALPHA'S WAR by Renee Rose and Lee Savino

Alpha's War by Renee Rose & Lee Savino




FREE with #KindleUnlimited





My Review - I really liked this book

Wowsers this is one hot and steamy romance, with a decent story to boot

I've read a few of the Bad Boy Alpha books, which this links into though it can be read as a stand alone. I have enjoyed the books I have read so far, and wanted to continue with the story arch that runs in the background. One of the good things about the series is how different each story is. So whilst I knew to expect a well written story, I didn't know if it would be quite serious, light-hearted, full of angst or suspense.

The story involves one very messed up shifter, raised in a non-shifter environment so never knew his true roots, and a woman who will fight to protect her secret. Thrown into the mix are some shady bad guys who Nash and Denali have escaped from once, a secret agent with his own agenda and some scorching hot chemistry.



I really enjoyed Nash and Denali's story with it's angst, personal growth, suspense, banter, crazy supporting characters and smoking hot chemistry. Boy was this book steamy, yet unlike some books I didn't find the scenes excessive or too much. They helped build the intensity of the book and really showed the connection between Denali and Nash.

Nash's struggles were so well portrayed and my heart broke for him. I absolutely bought into the connection between him and Denali, I loved their dirty talk and Nash was so swoon-worthy in his adoration of her. Denali is an amazingly woman, retaining her strength and sense of self even as she submitted to her alpha mate. It was brilliant to see Declan, Laurie and Parker, those three make me laugh so much and I hope we see more of them in future books. Charlie was an intriguing addition, I can't wait to read his story.

There is a lot of sex in the book, as well as bad language and very dirty talk. If those things are likely to offend then this book is best avoided. However if you love a well written book with a dirty talking alpha, a woman who can stand up to him and a good plot then this is for you.



Synopsis


I'm coming for you, Denali...


Nash
I’ve survived suicide missions in war zones. Shifter prison labs. The worst torture imaginable. Nothing knocked me off my feet... until the beautiful lioness they threw in my cage. We shared one night before our captors ripped us apart.
Now I’m free, and my lion is going insane. He’ll destroy me from the inside out if I don’t find my mate.
I don’t know who she is. I don’t know where she lives. All I have is a video of her. But I’ll die if I don’t find her, and make her mine.
I’m coming for you, Denali.



Denali
They took me from my home, they killed my pride, they locked me up and forced me to breed. They took everything from me and still I survived.
But one night with a lion shifter destroyed me. Nash took the one thing my captors couldn’t touch—my heart.
Somehow I escaped, and live in fear that they will come for me. It’s killing my lioness, but I’ve got to hide--even from Nash. I’ve got to protect the one thing I have left to lose: our cub.




ADD TO GR SHELF → http://bit.ly/2HwhySm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment - they make my day x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.