Monday 20 November 2017

Last of the Wicked Romancers by Damien Darkseid

Last of the Wicked Romancers


Damien Darkseid





Blurb:
The only person responsible for this fast-approaching tragedy is me, myself, and I. Now I am forced to defend my manhood against a maniac clutching the smallest pieces of his broken heart in both hands. How will I ever explain to everyone I love, especially my wife Melina, that I was fighting over a woman that was not her no matter what the outcome is?



Biography

Damian Darkseid is the Pseudonym name used by the author of ‘The Last of the Wicked Romancers’ and soon to be released, “Near Wife Status.’ The author lives in west central Florida with his lovely wife and two of his three acknowledged DNAs. His career path includes 20 years of military service in the United States Air Force followed by several years as a defense contractor and a federal government employee. He enjoys playing John Madden Football on the PS4 despite losing 12 consecutive years to self-proclaimed ‘John Madden Champion’ Al B. Currently he is developing several projects tailored around his humorous approach toward relationships and intimacy.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment - they make my day x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.