Tuesday 3 October 2017

Worth the Risk By Weston Parker



Synopsis:
I thought getting back to the forest would give me a chance to calm down.
Research is my passion.
And after my time in the city, I need the wilderness to settle my nerves.
But Park Ranger Caleb Hunt has something else in mind.
Settling my nerves is definitely not on his to-do list.
Tall, handsome and cocky as hell. He's everything I've ever wanted.
In my world.
In my bed.
But something in his past is holding him back.
One second he's hot as the surface of the sun.
The next, he's cold as the ice on a mountaintop.
I want to tame his heart, but he's wild as the wilderness he ranges.
But I'm willing to take a chance.
I just hope like hell he's worth the risk.

Surprise Just for .99 cents you will always get #WorthTheDistraction 


All 3 Books Are Standalone! For Limited Time!
 

Grab you copy HERE!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment - they make my day x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.