Sunday 9 August 2015

Scrapbook Challenges - helping the mojo

The summer seems to be the time when I get a huge chunk of my scrapbooking done.  (Although I did make a 50th Wedding Anniversary album for my parents at the start of the year.)

I find myself looking out for challenges to kick start my mojo - and I found a very different one on the Lasting Memories blog.  Sky high - I have some nice sky and sunset shots, and quite a few of the kids flying kites, but as I flicked through that mountain of un-scrapped photos I just knew I had to use these - especially as they are several years old! Mind you I haven't done any from when the kids were babies, as I didn't start scrapping until the youngest was about 2.



My adventurous, daredevil Sons reaching heights that frankly scared the life out of me :)

Thanks for looking

Louise x

5 comments:

  1. Oh this is so great!! So glad our challenge inspired your mojo!! I love this! thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories!! :) P.S. I have so many old photos too. I keep going to the new ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you - it was fun to join in

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic layout! I love your color choices and overall design of your layout! I have a ton of photos from when my kids were little that I still need to scrap and my youngest will turn 16 in a few months! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What great pictures for the Sky High challenge at Lasting Memories. I love challenges for inspiration. Love the layout and the feeling of movement up the page. Thanks for creating with us at Lasting Memories.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very clever little boy you have! Im feeling fantastic at the moment because I am about two pages shy of completing a full baby album for my middle child (the child with the least baby photos thanks to a poorly timed hard drive crash), its so good to get some of those older pictures scrapped!! Love your embellishments and lettering, and thanks for playing along at Lasting memories!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment - they make my day x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.